I have been working on the theme of my current project and I would appreciate any comments.
This is a WordPress site using the Lukoo theme. I tweaked the theme so that the contents look a bit more compact. Below are some of the changes I tweaked on the theme to my liking:
- Used a black & white background image instead of a plain white-grey color background
- Increased the width of the body wrapper
- Decrease height of header wrapper
- Decrease the bottom padding of the main content wrapper
- Increased the width of the main content wrapper so that the main content and the sidebar are close to each other.
- Changed the background image of the main content wrapper with opacity of 90% for transparency
- Added opacity 0.9 to the sidebar wrapper with CSS
From the screenshot above, there are still a lot I can do to make the theme better. For example I need to create my own custom logo to replace the Lukoo logo. Probably change some of the text colors and sidebar. I would really love to hear some opinions on the design. If you do have some ideas to share, then don’t hesitate to drop some comments below.